Saturday, December 6, 2008

Round 1: Lothario 1

Round 1: Lothario 1
Ladies Love Cool Don
Photobucket
When we last saw Don Lothario, he was running away from his wedding to Cassandra Goth. Let's see how Don is doing now...
Photobucket
And here we have the jilted bride kicking over Don's trash can. Hell hath no fury like a wannabe desperate housewife scorned.
Photobucket
Anyway, as I was saying, let's check in on Don...
Me: Don, I don't believe you! You just dumped Cassandra, and you've already moved on to Nina Caliente? You should be ashamed!

Don: Cut me some slack. I was with Cassandra for two years. Two long years and I was faithful to her. But marriage and family aren't for me. I'm young, I'm handsome, and I've got a good job. There are so many women out there. I've got to make up for lost time.
Photobucket
Me: I see you have a lot of making up to do.
Don: *snickers* And making out.
Photobucket
Me: Don't you two look cozy?
Don: Nina is a great girl and she's gorgeous, but I'm not committing to anyone right now.
Photobucket
Me: Obviously.

Don:
Can you blame me? Kaylynn is so hot in her maid uniform! Plus, she counts for NPC woohoo. Say, that reminds me. You don't have that Risky Woohoo hack installed, do you?

Me:
No. This population is already out of control.

Don: Awesome!
Photobucket
Me: Don, I know you're playing the field, but Dina is Nina's sister. I don't think it's a good idea to pick fruit from the same family tree.

Don:
I know, but she's so hot. And, she's blonde!

Me: *sighs*

Don: It's not just her looks. Dina is a very smart businesswoman.

Me:
Uh-huh.
Photobucket
Me: Are you spying on the Caliente sisters?
Don: Nope.

Me:
Why are your fingers crossed?
Photobucket
Me: Cassandra struck again?
Don: I've got to do something about her.
Photobucket
Don: Thanks for coming over, Cassandra.

Cassandra: Why did you invite me over, Don?

Don:
Cass, you are the most wonderful woman in the history of the entire Simverse. You're incredible. You have the looks of a Miss Simerica with the brains to match. Cass, you need someone good enough for you. You don't want a guy who spends all his time thinking about cars and working on his biceps. You want somebody who can love you the way you deserve to be loved, the way I want you to be loved. Cass, you need someone who will love you forever, properly. You're my friend, Cass, and I want to see you with the best. You need Mr. Incredible, Mr. Amazing, Mr. Fantastic, and in your heart you know I'm right.
Photobucket
Cassandra: Don't you try to feed me that crock of horsepucky, Donatello Lothario! Not only did you humiliate me in front of my family, you broke my heart. I swear, I am going to make you pay!
Photobucket
Don: I thought for sure that speech would work.

Me:
Well, it did sound better coming from Patrick. By the way, I didn't know you were interested in Robotics.

Don:
I'm not, but if I'm going to be dealing with psycho chicks, I'm going to need some sentry bots.
Photobucket
Me: Congrats on your promotion, Don.

Don: This sucks.

Me: Why? You're a Resident, and you're going to be making more money.

Don:
Did you see the hours? 6 PM - 1 AM! That's prime dating time!
Photobucket
Me: You know, if you're going to be entertaining ladies here, you might want to boost your cooking skill.

Don:
This is temporary. I'm saving up for a butler.
Photobucket
Don: I know I'm ripped now, but I was a fat kid. My schoolmates teased me so much, I cried myself to sleep every night.

Samantha:
Oh, you poor thing.

Me: I can't believe she's falling for this crap.

Don: You'd be surprised at how many women do.
Photobucket
Me: What, you're actually greeting a guy?

Don: No, I don't swing that way, but I'm hoping I can fix Connor here up with Cassandra. Give her someone else to stalk.

Me: Why, Don, that's so generous of you.
Photobucket
Me: I see you've forgotten about Connor rather quickly.

Don:
Well, Virginia Kwa walked by, and I just had to greet her.

Me:
If she leads off with talk of public woohoo, she must be perfect for you.
Photobucket
Me: Let me take a guess...

Don:
Yes, Cassandra came by last night. This can't go on forever.

Me:
Don, have you actually tried apologizing to her?

Don:
What, that will never work!
Photobucket
Me: So, do you like these hours better?

Don:
Yep. Especially the 10 AM part. Gives me some time to sleep in.

Me:
Yeah, I'm sure you're going to be doing a lot of sleeping in.
Photobucket
Me: Get ready to rumble!

Don:
Cassandra, I am so sorry I left you at the altar. I know it must have been painful for you, but trust me, it's the best thing. I wish I had been strong enough to tell you sooner, so it wouldn't have hurt you so much. Will you please, please forgive me?
Photobucket
Cassandra: Ok, Don, I forgive you.

Don:
You do?

Me: You do?

Cassandra:
All I wanted was for you to realize the pain you put me through. Promise me, you'll never do that to another woman again.

Photobucket
Don: Cass, I know this in no way makes up for what I did to you, but will you please accept this rose?
Photobucket
Cassandra: Oh, Don, you're so sweet.

Me:
Uh-oh, here we go again.
Photobucket
Don: Well, who would have thought I would have come out of that smelling like a rose?

Me:
No pun intended, I'm sure.

Don:
I can't believe a simple apology worked. If I had known that, I would have apologized ages ago.

Me:
I hope you learned something from this, Don.

Don:
Oh, I did. I learned that Ladies love cool Don! *sings* Oh, yeah, who's the man?

Me: Ok, I'm going to let you revel in your unmitigated ego for now, but you and I have business to discuss next week.
Photobucket
Me: Don, you obviously didn't learn anything. What are you doing in the hot tub with Cassandra?

Don:
Are you kidding me? After all she put me through this week, I am totally hitting that.
Photobucket
I was worried that a single Sim household was going to be difficult, but Don's story practically wrote itself. I really wanted to characterize him more sympathetically. I wanted to see him as misunderstood, but Don really did come off as a womanizing jerk. But he's a lovable, jerk. :)
I also got to try out the Smooth Talk interaction for the first time. I thought the Prima Guide said it would erase the furious state, but the relationship between Don and Casandra must have been too low, because it didn't work the first few times.
I am afraid Don and Nina are the first victims of the Alphabet Twist. They have three bolts of chemistry, but can't be together because their initials don't match. He does have two bolts with Dina, though.
Speaking of the Caliente sisters, they are up next!

5 comments:

  1. It's so much fun seeing how the same sims come off differently when different people play them. In my game, Don really is the misunderstood good guy. He married Cass and is a great father to their twins (so far).

    I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, it is truly an honor to have you read my blog! Your Gieke legacy was the first Sim blog I read, and I have been hooked every since. I saw you updated "When Worlds Collide" today, and I will definitely be checking it out. Take care, Temesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously LOL funny! I'm loving it. Your narrator's voice is just hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slutty Don really is slutty. But as Deb says, he makes a great father. Except for changing diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the next round to see how Don interacts with Ethan!

    ReplyDelete