Sunday, June 12, 2011

Round 1: Martinez 2–The Jaded Spouses Club

Me: Ah, yes, and now the house I’ve been looking forward to…Pablo!

Screenshot-7

Me: Er,Pablo? What on Earth are you doing?

Pablo: Cooking breakfast. What does it look like?

Me: I can see that. I mean why aren’t you out doing Gigolo-y things?

Pablo: Shh.. not in front of the wife.

Katrina: Oh, please, Pablo, spare me. Unlike your previous wives, I have no expectations about your fidelity.

Pablo: Really? Score!

Me: *facepalm^

Screenshot-8

Me: Wow, Katrina, I have to say you’re pretty open-minded.

Katrina: I’ve gotten what I wanted from Pablo. All of his little floozies are going to put my William through boarding school.

Me: Jaded much?

Screenshot-9

Given the green light, Pablo went creeping at the gym. No sooner as he started to work out, Zelda Mae came running in screaming at him.

TS3W 2011-06-10 00-32-56-01

TS3W 2011-06-10 00-33-05-01

Me: Hello? Haven’t I been telling you girls this from the beginning?

Incidentally, this was my first experience with Generation’s Reputation System.

Screenshot-11

Pablo: Look, Zelda, calm down. I’m sorry if I led you on to believe there was more to our relationship than what it was. It was never my intention to hurt you. Let me make it up to you. I’ll take you out tonight and show you a good time.

Screenshot-12

Zelda: Eww, no. I’m happily married now, Pablo. I plan to stay that way. I just want all these unsuspecting women to know what a player you are. *storms off*

Screenshot-13

Pablo: These women drive me crazy. Do they not understand the simple concept of a business transaction? They give me a few Simoleons, and I show them a good time. But, no, they have to go psycho on me!

Screenshot-14

Pablo: Say, who is that hot redhead over there?

Me: Back off. That’s Gwen Glover, and she’s in a committed relationship with Cycl0n3 Sw0rd.

Screenshot-16

Pablo: Well, who is that vision? I haven’t seen her before.

Me: She’s a tourist from France.

Screenshot-19

Pablo: Err, never mind.

ROFL! She changed her outfit and gained fifty pounds! Silly EAxis!

Screenshot-21

Screenshot-20

The gym is quite busy today. I don’t think I have ever seen it this crowded. Still, no one is using the pool.

Screenshot-22

Me: Have a good day at work, Pablo. How about trying to score on the field for once?

Side note: I totally forgot Illiana was pregnant again. Later that night, she gave birth to a little girl named Mia. She’s gotten the best baby names so far: Lachlan and Mia. Mia is also the last girl name on the Australian list, so we’re moving on to the Austrian list.

Screenshot-34

Speaking of birthdays, little William is ready to age up to toddler, so Katrina threw him a party.

Screenshot-36

And here’s the little guy.

Screenshot-37

Me: Hey, wait a minute…are you…?

Screenshot-38

Me: You are! EWWWW! That’s your mother’s skirt! Like father, like son, I suppose.

William’s creeping me out isn’t even the real story of this party.

Screenshot-25

Me: Oh, snap!

I don’t care if it’s 2011, I did say “Oh, snap!” out loud when I saw this. This was autonomous action! I told y’all something was going on between Marty “Mojo” Keaton and Monika Sekemoto. I knew it! I knew it!

Screenshot-28

Screenshot-29

Check out the smoldering looks. And you see Mojo’s wife Justine in the background? They don’t care!

Just a thought, if Marty and Monika do get together, I’m going to call them “Momo”, which is the name of one of my favorite sushi restaurants.

Screenshot-27

Poor Leighton, clueless as usual.

Screenshot-42

These two are shameless! Dancing with each other with both of their spouses in the room.

Screenshot-44

Leighton’s finally paying attention. I think Katrina clued him in. She’s probably recruiting for the Jaded Spouses Club

I was surprised that the flowers didn’t trigger jealousy. I’m not sure if EA neglected to code in jealousy or if one of my mods is suppressing it. I don’t have Twallan’s Woohooer installed yet which I know overrides the EA jealousy system.

So I was disappointed that Justine and Leighton didn’t seem to care that their significant others were disrespecting them in public. I know if my husband gave another woman who wasn’t related to him a bouquet of flowers, there would be some jealousy up in here! *singing* “I bust your windows out your car…”

Screenshot-33

At least Coby Frederick has enough sense to dance with his own wife Narcissa at the party.

Screenshot-43

Me: Oh, don’t even go there, Pablo. Monika already has one suitor too many.

Pablo: Huh? I wasn’t going to do anything.

Screenshot-46

Looks like Justine is putting the pieces together now.

Screenshot-48

What’s this? Are the scorned lovers going to turn the tables on the cheaters? The Sekemotos will be coming up soon. I’m looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

SP Updates:

TS3W 2011-06-10 00-48-54-02

The Steels were living with the Sekemotos, but they decided to get their own place on Pinochle Point. I think they were worried Justine was going to come torch the place!

TS3W 2011-06-10 13-38-46-60

Another conquest for Hank.

TS3W 2011-06-10 13-39-26-05

Aw, poor Stiles. It took him forever to get hooked up with someone and then it doesn’t last long. His lot is up next. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. The whole point with going dancing is to dance with someone else than your spouse, isn't it? Or have I been married too long? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Junfrun68, maybe you're right. I've only been married two years, so I'm still new to it. :)

    ReplyDelete