Saturday, January 22, 2011

Round 1: Andrews 1–A Many Splintered Thing

Next up ony my playlist is the Andews family. I found them in the park early Wednesday, enjoying the morning sunshine….

Screenshot-3

…and disturbing the peace.

Me:What’s going on, guys? I just left one fighting family and now I come upon another?

Screenshot-6

Beau: I’m tired of this woman emasculating me.She nags me for ages to get my butt up off the couch and get a job. When I finally do, she criticizes me over the job I take.

Victoria: He’s a Teacher’s Aide. The man is forty years old, and he’s a Teacher’s Aide.

Beau: I’m going to be Gym Teacher. I have to start somewhere, Victoria.

Victoria: When I met you, you were going places. You were going to be the Quarterback of the best time in the SimFL. You were going to be somebody, Beau. Now look at you. You let yourself go, and all you want to be is a gym teacher.

Me: Way to offend all the readers who might be gym teachers, Vicki.

Victoria: Even if you do get certified to teach P.E., what kind of example are you setting? You couldn’t run one lap around the track even if your new TV and recliner were waiting for you at the finish line.

Beau: Woman, I know you are hormonal, but you are about to say words you can’t take back.

Screenshot-5

Victoria: Fool, did you just call me hormonal?!

Screenshot-7

Beau: Baby, baby, you know I’m just playing. I can see you’re upset. I hear the bell ringing so I need to go. Why don’t you sit down at one of the tables here and work on your book? Writing always make you feel better.

Screenshot-9

Victoria: *grumbling*  Got the nerve to call me hormonal. I’ll show him hormonal.

,Me: Victoria, you are under a lot of stress. Let’s face it. you’re the main income and now you’re expecting a child. It’s normal for you to be concerned. Don’t throw away what you have with Beau, though. He means well, he really does. You could be doing worse. You could be the wife of Pablo Martinez.

TS3EP03 2011-01-21 20-28-47-97

Me: *headdesk* Fiona, you didn’t!

She did. Pablo moved in with her, so the McIrish 1 house is now the Martinez 2 house.

It turned out to be quite busy in the park.

Screenshot-12

Emma Hatch and Stiles McGraw were having a picnic. They aren’t dating, just roommates. Gotta love the EAxis animation fail too with Emma’s outfit.

Screenshot-11

Zelda Mae played on the swings.

Screenshot-13

A random townie interrupted Justine and Marty Keaton’s romantic lunch.

Screenshot-15

And Gobias Koffi thought it would be funny to sneak up on Vita Alto and scare her.

TS3EP03 2011-01-21 20-52-45-14

Is it possible to scare someone into labor?

TS3EP03 2011-01-21 20-44-14-92

Gobias doesn’t care. He’s still busy macking on the blondes.Seriously, I think this dude sees more action than Pablo.

And while we’re on the subject of macking…

TS3EP03 2011-01-21 20-40-54-73

Judy, are you for real, girlfriend? Even Pauline doesn’t want your man.

TS3EP03 2011-01-21 20-49-55-53

When Beau got off work, he rolled up the wish to hang out with Bessie, so he invited her over.

Screenshot-21

Beau: Nothing I do is good enough for her, Miss Bessie. Since turning pro didn’t work out, I think she’s hoping I’ll be a surgeon or something. I can’t do that. I faint at the sight of my own blood.

Bessie: There, there, dear. She’ll come around.

I don’t think Bessie cheered Beau up as much as he was hoping. So he turned to his new found love…

Screenshot-19

…his TV

TS3EP03 2011-01-21 20-56-42-88

I am not mad at you, Beau. I’ve been getting the Pristine Picture moodlet myself now that I have this High-Def computer monitor. See you guys, next round.

Other SP Updates:

TS3EP03 2011-01-21 20-31-07-14

I’d approve of this match if she weren’t the town tart.

TS3EP03 2011-01-21 21-04-22-37

“Doe” is an appropriate name because that’s what Pauline is going to leave you looking like: a doe caught in the headlights.

TS3EP03 2011-01-21 21-05-11-86

Welcome to the world, Emily Ursine-Frio!

TS3EP03 2011-01-21 21-02-51-34

Hey, Ayesha, why don’t you ask Claire how committed Jared is?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, he does! The Story Progression Mod allows you to set the number of days between dating and marriage, between marriage and baby, and between dating/marriage and breakup. I probably should increase the settings to make it more realistic, but then again I'm not too picky on realism for this blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the beginning. I was laughing so hard. Beau should know better than to accuse a woman of being hormonal! He must really want to meet an early end... ;)

    HD monitors (and TVs) are very nice!

    ReplyDelete