Monday, January 18, 2010

Meet Chloe Curious-Smith

Announcer: Our third bachelorette is Chloe Curious-Smith from Strangetown.
Chloe: Hey, there. I'm looking forward to meeting the Bachelor. And by the way, this isn't my kid. This is my niece Madison. I wouldn't want the Bachelor to think I'm coming with baggage.
Chloe: I'm just doing this show for the experience, you know. I mean, I'm not hard up to get a man.
Announcer: No one thinks that, Chloe.
Chloe: I'm a very desirable woman.
Announcer: Of course, you are.
Chloe: I have absolutely no problem landing a man.
Announcer: Exactly why are you entering this competition, then?
Chloe: I.need.to.get.out.of.this.house!
Announcer: Ahem, well good luck, Chloe.
Chloe: Hey, Mr. Announcer Man, your voice sounds familiar. Do I know you?
Me: Not like you know Craig, trust me!

I had two other photos in this entry that got deleted by Photobucket for "violating the terms of service." They were just pictures of Chloe in her underwear. There were no private parts exposed, so I don't know why Photobucket thought they were in violation. *sigh* I can hear Laura screaming that I need to get off PB! LOL! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, silly Photobucket!

    I've never looked back since I switched to Just Host. I love not having to worry about whether there's a hint of pixelated nipple in my pictures or whatever other prudish issues PB have with something I want to post. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I'll have to check out Just Host. I use PB mainly for the convenience of the photo editing tools. I should just break down and get Photoshop. Isn't there a web version?

    I really would like to host my own website. I've been looking at SquareSpace. I need to get a few other financial obligations out of the way first.

    ReplyDelete