Sunday, January 17, 2010

Meet Natasha Una

Announcer (not Me):  Bachelorette #1 is an artist from Desiderata Valley. Meet Natasha Una.
Natasha: Art is my life. The Muse flows within me and I must express myself. Painting is wonderful. A blank canvas is an open invitation to tell a story. I tell it with the colors.
Announcer: Er, neat.

Natasha: There are few pleasures on SimEarth like sculpting. When you feel the clay ooze through your fingers, you become one with Mother Nature and all her creation.
Announcer: Um....
Natasha: But there is one joy in my life that I can't wait to share with the Bachelor, even more than my love of art.
Announcer: And what's that, Natasha?
Natasha: The ooey goodness of a grilled cheese sandwich.
Announcer: *crickets*
Natasha: I have my art. I have my grilled cheese. Now, I just need love, and my life is complete.
Announcer: Ahem, well, good luck, Natasha.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, that is definitely how I picture Natasha! I like the voice you've given her so far. :D

    ReplyDelete